A Scottish delight! This is the perfect accompaniment to your favourite steak or good enough to eat on its on.
Ready in 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Remove the cauliflower stalks and cook the florets in hot water for five minutes.
- Drain and put into an ovenproof dish with the chopped mushrooms and green peppers.
- Heat the cream gently in a small pan, add the cheese, stirring frequently. When the cheese has melted, remove from the heat and mix in the whisky and oatmeal.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and the pinch of nutmeg. Pour over the cauliflower and sprinkle the chopped nuts on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe via @English_Rose